Professional PracticeSWOT Analysis
This SWOT Analysis exists to analyse my situation and help find what I can do to progress further and strengthen the quality of my work.
• I learn quickly.
• I am enthusiastic and work hard. When I do something, I try to do it the best I can.
• My positive attitude means I will try something even if I don't know I can do it.
• I have my own filming kit which means I am more flexible. I don't have to rely on college kit being available. This also means I know this kit better.
• There is a range of kit available to use from the college, as well as studios.
• We have professionals on hand to guide us when we are unsure.
• I have the confidence to work alone.
• I have a limited amount of time I can spend on each promo film.
• I am only available certain days which limits when I can film projects.
• My knowledge of the FS7 camera is limited but I would like to learn more.
• My camera work needs to improve, hence taking every opportunity to film.
• As students have full lives outside college, theu may have to pull out of projects at short notice.
• I struggle working with people for great lengths of time.
• The Fielden HE Collaboration group has opened new opportnities for collaboration with Hair & Make-Up students and photographers.
• Our class has a group of people with skills to help me complete filming projects.
• I have friends and aquaintances who need promo films for their businesses.
• In many regards, this can be a young persons' game and I am no longer that young!
• I am out of touch with much of current pop culture.
• There is a limited time to complete each commission.